- 188 sqm
Take Your Luxury Lifestyle to New Heights
Unique and coveted, this luxurious three bedroom penthouse residence takes luxury living to new heights and caters to the resident who seeks a life less ordinary.
Set atop the flowing facades of Folia, and cocooned within cascading lush greenery, Penthouse 506 boasts flexible and timeless interiors, European appointments and world-leading technology.
Apartments of Tullamore residents enjoy the lush green surrounds of the Tullamore landscape, as well as an atrium double-height lobby, stunning semi-enclosed residents-only rooftop conservatory and a north-facing ground level kitchen garden perfect for entertaining with friends and family.
Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs' stunning state-of-the-art facility will soon be located just a short walk from Folia. Anticipated to open in early 2021* Next Gen will offer a full suite of studio classes, indoor and outdoor heated pools, a regeneration spa and four resort-style tennis courts.
*Mirvac is committed to early delivery of amenity. The planned Next Gen Health and Lifestyle Club is indicative only and subject to change and development approval. This amenity is being delivered by a third party and will not be owned or managed by Mirvac, with timings and outcome outside of Mirvac’s control and subject to delays.
- Expansive 39sqm north-facing terrace with multiple entertaining zones
- Generous master bedroom with private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with dual vanity, rain shower and freestanding bath
- Designer kitchen with butler’s pantry, Miele appliances and premium stone and timber finishes
- Second and third bedroom with built-in robes
- Bathrooms are finished with porcelain floor tiles, feature Terrazzo stone and bespoke tapware
- Separate laundry room
- Secure parking for two vehicles
- The Allume solar energy system will be available to Penthouse residents. This system, the SOLSHARE, is developed with leading technology that provides an opportunity for residents to reduce the running costs of their apartment along with shared usage for the common property areas